The timeline was rather slow so I optimized it a bit. I hope I didn’t break anything.
I’m back working on this project again! I bought a domain where I’ll open the site probably in a month or two. In addition to the current content, there’ll be deadlines for big competitions, like IGF, and possibly something else too.
The admin panel is starting to be usable now so the first small release is not so far away anymore. Maybe a few days. I just need to write some text, fix the atom feed and maybe creating pages individual events. And bug fixing. There’s always bug fixing.
I decided to redesign the website from scratch again because there was a major problem with the old style. It had way too much room for content that I don’t have. The main point of the site is the timeline so I moved it to the top, which made it also more scalable. Here’s a picture of the old design:
And here’s the new one. It is not quite finished yet and there’s some debug information but you should get the idea anyway.